Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

I orded LOOK ALIVE 25 and haven't received it. Kendle... I

Customer Question

I orded LOOK ALIVE 25 and haven't received it
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Kendle . . . I don't know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this one time. This was a preorder.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if the item in question is "Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel" by Janet Evanovich, it will not be available until November 13, 2018. Is this the book in question?

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.