Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have been directed to tie my cell phone to my computer so…

Customer Question
I have been directed...

I have been directed to tie my cell phone to my computer so I have been instructed to change my Google password.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I am using it right now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I am in the proscess of switching from Verizon to AT & T and have a new SIM card but I haven’t gone to have it installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is sufficient.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
3/23/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer