Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Suddenly people cannot hear me talking on my LG -us410pp. It…

Customer Question
Hi, suddenly people cannot...

Hi, suddenly people cannot hear me talking on my LG -us410pp. It was working fine a few days ago, and did not get wet or damaged. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your -US410PP connected tightly to the right sockets?

The US 410pp is a cell phone No cables or sockets.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

It's a cell phone!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want a cell phone expert!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
3/22/2018
Android Device Expert: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 30 days ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Who is your wireless carrier?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer