Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

How to unlock Samsung galaxy s8 in voice assistant mode. 6…

Customer Question
How to unlock Samsung...

How to unlock Samsung galaxy s8 in voice assistant mode

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

6 hours earlear

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

To unlock phone & remove voice assistant

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 1 month ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Tap and hold down the Bixby button and this will bring Bixby. Ask Bixby to turn off Voice Assistant. If that didn't work, then you need to turn it off manually. Unlock the screen of phone using your code or fingerprint. When it is turned on, you need to swipe with two fingers to move around home screen or pages. If it is number locked, then tap the first number, a blue border will appear around it and then double tap on it to activate that code. Enter the rest of the same ways.

If you have pattern enabled, then swipe with two fingers and this will bring pattern screen. Now, tap and hold down the starting point of the pattern and then draw the pattern slowly and correctly (give a little pressure while drawing the pattern)

This will unlock the screen and bring home screen.

1. From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar with two fingers. Tap the Settings and double tap on it. Or tap Apps icon, double tap on it and tap Settings and double on it to open Settings. When it is ON, you need to tap on item and double tap to open it.

2. Scroll to and tap Accessibility using two fingers.

3. Tap and double tap Vision.

4. Tap and double tap Voice Assistant.

5. To disable Voice Assistant, tap and double tap the Voice Assistantswitch OFF.

Note: If prompted, tap on OK.

​​

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Ashik
I have tried to unlock the phone with the double taping of the code but did not unlock phone.

Just double tapping won't work, you need to tap on the first code, then after a box comes around it, double tap on it. Do this for each code

Ashik, Android Tech