Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

ZTE MAVEN 812 can I receive written directions for this

Customer Question
ZTE MAVEN 812 can...

ZTE MAVEN 812 can I receive written directions for this model phone that I can print. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp - M1212nfmfp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

My printer is hooked up to my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I use the printer often

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
3/19/2018
Android Device Expert: Kraig, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, I would be happy to assit you in finding the user manual for your phone.

Please click here to download it.

If it opens in your browser window, move your mouse to the top of the page where a box will drop down. You will see a down arrow to the right. Click on it to save it to your computer.

You can also click on the printer icon beside the down arrow to print it directly from your brower window.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click the Submit button so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Android Device Expert: Kraig, Engineer replied 30 days ago

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer