Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Is there a special way that you can load your photos saved…

Is there a special...

Is there a special way that you can load your photos saved in google photos to a Pandigital photo frame

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Pan 7056MUO1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Just want to start doing it the right way

3/19/2018
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You would need to do it via your computer.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows 10

Thank you

Go to http://photo.google.com

Sign in if asked and then download your photos to your computer.

Once done, you can then connect the photo frame to your computer and it pops up.

Then copy the photos to the frame and once you disconnect it and turn it on, the photos will then show

Let me know please how you go

I see you requested a phone call but it is easier if I connect to your computer and show you how to do this instead.

I will do this for the cost of the call, is this ok?

Richard, Android Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is there an extra charge. It initially said it would cost 5 dollars then it charged my card over 20 dollars?
Phone call session started

Yes it is an additional service.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what will my total cost be to do this?

I cannot see this sorry, it is on the screen there in front of you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
4516
Richard, Android Specialist