Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I typed in my code and it doesnt work now. A samsung note. I…

Customer Question
I typed in my...

I typed in my code and it doesnt work now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

A samsung note

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just got a call from another subscriber so I typed in the code on my print out and got the general page instead

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I printed it out on a library printer so im not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont need to print out it again I was just trying to log back on to my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
3/16/2018
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

My laptop is a computer doesn't use system 10 but I loved on to the web site with it and don't understand why my code doesn't work now

What website?

What code?

What error message are you getting?

The web site is Ancestry DNA Ethnicity
The code is the one that connects me to my account
And no error message it just connects me to the home page of Ancestry.com

To reset the code, enter your email address here:

https://www.ancestry.com/account/signin/passwordHelp?returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ancestry.com%2Fdna%2Fethnicity%2F&secRedir=1

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

The customer service represented the service to be refundable after use is that true?

If you are not satisfied you can request a refund.

Are you satisfied today, or is there anything else I can do for you?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I typed the code you gave me and recieved nothing

I did not give you a code.

Did you go to the following web page to reset your code?

I went there and have had no respo ce as of yet

Have you checked your junk or spam email folders?

no reply

Who is your email provider?

How do you normally access your emails?

I have a gmail account and receive emails daily

How do you normally access your emails? e.g. on a desktop computer or on a smartphone

Lap top and smart phone and sometimes I use a desktop in the computer room downstairs

Can you confirm the full website address of the Ancestry DNA Ethnicity website that you use?

On the laptop or desktop, can you go to www.gmail.com and log in there, then search for ancestry?

That's the one I used and got nothing so I feel a refund is in order
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 months ago

I need the full website address beginning with www. please so that I can assist you further with this.

I'm done with this, my time and the $5 I waisted and all with no result even when I was promised a refund are not worth continuation. Any further communication from you will not be answered.

ok