Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Trying to find my smart phone apple 7 plus it has gps and i…

Customer Question
trying to find my smart...
trying to find my smart phone apple 7 plus it has gps and i dont know how to ues it
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
3/14/2018
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 1 month ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have the internet on the phone turned on?

Do you have iCloud enabled on it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thats my only phone cait call

I'm sorry that you lost your iPhone. If you have iCloud or Find My iPhone option activated on it then you can track it. On your PC, go to www.icloud.com

Then login with your Apple ID or iCloud account you used in your iPhone. Click Find My iPhone button. Then click All Devices, then select your iPhone. This will show the iPhone in the map. If you are unable to track it, then click Lost Mode in there. This will password ***** it and show custom message you want on it.

If it still not find it, then click Erase there. This will erase the iPhone and deactivate it. No one will ever able to use that iPhone without you activate it again.

(Once it is erased, you need to provide your Apple ID and password ***** activate it again)

If you have not enabled the iCloud and Find My iPhone option on it, then you will not be able to track it. It can't also be tracked if it is turned off. But it will be erased the moment it turn on (assuming it is connected to the internet). Find my iPhone option is your only hope now.

If your iPhone doesn't have a passcode or finger print lock, then I'd also recommend changing your email password, AppStore password ***** all other passwords you used on it. So the person who gets the iPhone will not be able to access your emails or other things that require password.

You should also call your carrier and ask them to disable the services as well as backlist the iPhone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Android Tech