Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Trying to automate watching 30 second videos for points that…

Customer Question
Trying to automate watching...

Trying to automate watching 30 second videos for points that lead to money in paypal. Had my tech root an android and do an app repeating his taps for 24 hours. However they turned the app sideways and broke the repeat action and ruined ability to make that money. Do you have a list of those apps that do not stop you from automating the taps.?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

He used it from his rooted phone, not mine. Mine was updated lat week.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Are these questions only for paypal answers? Its as if you didnt read my question about automation of an app. do you know anything about this issue?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

There are apps that are fighting back to not let you make big money automating. I would like to know which apps that allow you to see 30 second videos and give you points to receive cash at some accumulation number. Thank you for any help.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
3/14/2018
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 month ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent a video of an expert explaining how to set your phone to be successful in automating an app. I believe it's called tech slugs. Did you get it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want to spend $20 to talk to you. Please respond by text. Do you have an answer yet?

That's ok, you can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site and not by me.

I did not get any video. Where did you send it to? I can only see items that you attach here or send me a link to.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A box like this came up and I got it from my saved email and put it in the box and it got sent. Don't know how else unless you give me an email address and I can send it to you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When will you address my question?

Sorry I am out of ideas on this one.
I will open up the question to the other experts.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He took a whole day to decide he knows nothing about this issue. ? Will the next one also take a whole day to send me an answer? I even offered to email him a video that any tech could understand and explain it to me. He ignored my offer. Hope the next tech can do the job he signed on to do.
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, IT