Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

I need to know how I can regain access to my gmail. story

Customer Question

OK so I need to know how I can regain access to my gmail. Long story short... got a note 8 registered it with my gmail. I got locked out. Couldn't access Samsung to unlock it because my x changed password. So I went to Gmail to reset that so could get in my phone. Well I knnew the login and password. But it has 2 step verification that only works with the note 8 I can't access. So I called android support. She had me hard reset my note 8. Now I can't even get into my note 8 because I still can't verify my 2 step. I did my recovery email and Google said couldn't verify. I sent in a request they said still couldn't verify. Sent another with all my past passwords the current password. Basically I knew everything but when I created it.
Nothing!
I really need in there. That account has so many memories!!!!
Please is there someone who can help or a service I can pay to basically hack my account?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 8 months ago.
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'd like to continue please.
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please, I'd really appreciate some help with this.
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

The only way around this feature since you have 2-step would be to go into your local cell phone carrier and activate a loaner phone on your phone number to receive the text message

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Oh man...ummm I have no idea what that means. Like I need to go into at&t and ask them to activate like...an old phone that I have and then account recovery and now I can hit yes because it's unlocked ? Correct? How much will at&t charge me to temp turn on a phone?
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Yes, that is correct.

I have no idea what AT&T would charge for that but it should be nothing