Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a LG v20 smart phone. My phone went from COLOR to…

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG v20 smart phone. My phone went from COLOR to BLACK & WHITE. Two days ago while scrolling through my phone, I got a message, I assumed, from google or chrome if I'll allowed photo of my files and data. It happened so fast. As a result, the wording might not be exact. I've seen similiar questions & nothing happen. T-MOBILE spent hours with me on the phone & could not get it fix. T-MOBILE emailed me instruction how to reset to the factory condition. However, I not sure about how to save my data before I follow the steps.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your V20?

I'm charging it now. I even turned my Smart Phone off. Took the battery out and the phone is still in BLACK & WHITE!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes. I think that is force booting I pressed the button in the back of my Smart Phone. It shut down and came back up in COLOR showing only T-Mobile & went back in to BLACK & WHITE.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since I paid $5.00 for a trial membership, of course I want an answer to my question. Also, I press CALL ME as well. I haven't got a response yet!

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer