Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Can an area show up on the google timeline if you did not go…

Customer Question
Can an area show...

Can an area show up on the google timeline if you did not go past there?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an android phone, that I followed on my dell inspiron 13

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your Inspiron?

Tracfone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No not tracfone. hold on. Samsung galaxy luna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I found a map on my friend's dell computer. I asked and was told he did not go to the place on the map

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
3/9/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to know if a map I saw on google maps on my computer could be there without my phone going to that place.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I think this response is $5. I saw a new feature, "hyper-" something come up while I was on the timeline. An animated circle went from my home address to the Newport Bridge, then circled there and went back over the same route, but continued to Providence, instead of home and went over the Mt Hope bridge to Middletown. My husband told me I was reading it wrong
and erased the map.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe I was reading it correctly, that the vehicle went to Newport, turned around went to another location and over a back entrance to Middletown.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have Samsung galaxy android phones and gmail accounts.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also want to know how to reinstate my ability to check the timeline? He erased that too.
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 1 month ago
Josh, Technician

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much?
I got charged $5 yesterday but got no reply!

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did nt receive reply,
. please call my home phone(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can this be possible?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Read what I've already written.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer