Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

It is not my computer it is my cell phone. Lg tribute my

Customer Question

It is not my computer it is my cell phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Lg tribute my company is boost mobile
JA: How long has this been going on with your Tribute? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on for almost 2 weeks i have tried reseting my phone i tried going in to google to change password ***** got a new phone but the same kind when i go to sign in it say my password ***** ***** .so i push for got password ***** it gives me a code to put in i do then it says cant verify that it is my account and they send a email to my account to recovery but i cant get in to either of my accounts
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: KathyBlue [email protected] gmail.com the phone number that is on the account is(###) ###-####
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i do
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Harry are you there
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay thank you i guess i just lose all my pictures because they were backed up to my account
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately, yes.