Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a LG 8 inch tablet that have a defective connection…

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG 8 inch tablet that have a defective connection where the charger connect to. Can that connection be changed or repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, this is an electronic question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Where can I get it repaired?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Android Devices
2/6/2018
Android Device Expert: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 18 days ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can request a repair through the LG Mobile Repair request by clicking here.

Or, you can contact one of the LG Authorized Service Centers listed below:

Triangle Electronic Sales & Service
33-B Walnut Street , MONTCLAIR, NJ,###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

FRONTIER ENTERPRISES INC*****, Hackensack, NJ,###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Android Device Expert: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 14 days ago

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer with 5 stars and click on the Submit button(if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your day.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer