Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have an android phone 4 i HSVE SOME APPS WHICH ARE JUST…

Customer Question
I have an android...

I have an android phone 4 i HSVE SOME APPS WHICH ARE JUST GRAY BOXES WITH TITLE BENEATH THEM BUT I CANT OPEN ND i NEED TO DELETE hELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

DON'T KNOW GIVEN TO ME FROM DAUGHTER SAID oLD . iS INFO INSIDE PHONE ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO DELETE THESE BLANK APPS

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/21/2018
Android Device Expert: Ronald Brock,
 replied 1 month ago
Ronald Brock

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issues today. Can you please provide me with the make and model of the phone you are using, along with some of the names of the apps that you are wanting to uninstall, please?

If you have the ability to take a screenshot or picture of the phone and send it to me, that would make things go a lot quicker. Thanks!

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer