Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

My samsung galaxy 6 is frozen on the logo screen. I've tried

Customer Question

My samsung galaxy 6 is frozen on the logo screen. I've tried pressing home button, left volume and power buttons. It goes to "Download" but it just stays there Can you help
JA: When did you last charge your Galaxy?
Customer: last night. It was fully charged
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons)?
Customer: several times
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
is my phone #
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm still awaiting a call pls
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You have definitely not proven your mantra. My satisfaction has not proven to be your. So I'm unsubscribing. I certainly hope you have not charged my card with not even $1
Expert:  Harry replied 10 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.