Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Is there a Real software that will let me hack into my

Customer Question
Is there a...

Is there a Real software that will let me hack into my partners phone to see if she’s cheating on me

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Is there one ?? Ther is lot of ads

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Not much Just search that cost money and give you nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’d like to know who she’s talking to who she’s texting and even her she’s Snapchat him if I can

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Android Device Expert: EricSmith316,
 replied 4 months ago
EricSmith316
Hello my Name is ***** ***** I'm a computer and Network tech with JA. I can assist you with your question. Matters such as these are best discussed over the phone.
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, IT