Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My ZTE Android has a message" Please contact Customer

Customer Question
My ZTE Android has...

My ZTE Android has a message" Please contact Customer Service enable this feature" (Wi-Fi Calling)

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

ARRIS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pushing lots of buttons on the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I recently had to recharge the battery. It was dead. Then haad to reboot

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the ZTE phone?

It is "ZTE avid 916'

Thank you for replying, Please follow the instruction below

1. From any Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More.
  2. Tap Wi-Fi Calling > Connection Preferences.
  3. Select one of the following options:
    • Wi-Fi Preferred
    • Cellular Network Preferred
    • Never use Cellular Network

Check if you see those option in the phone.

Please call(###) ###-####

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer