Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a tablet and having trouble getting it on line.

I have a tablet...

I have a tablet and having trouble getting it on line .

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Voyager III

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Trying to get it on line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes is there a way to factory reset and start over

1/16/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you are facing this issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1 Week
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm retired and on a limited budget !

I understand your concern may I know if you are trying to connect your tablet to WiFi?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no luck

Are you able to connect other device to the WiFi?

Have you tried restarting your tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I get a pass word screen

Okay, Please provide your password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What I really want is a generic pass word that will unlock the tablet so I can improve my Google mini !

If you don't remember the password ***** unlocking your tablet so in this case we need to reset the tablet and while doing that you will lose all your data on this tablet.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's new and has no data and I think when I first entered a pass word , I must have entered a different spelling than I was thinking . So when I enter what I thought I entered it won't accept it !

Okay, May I know if you are ready to do the reset on your tablet.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a problem affording the repeated request for money , I just want to develop my mini into a companion !
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm ready !!!!

Please follow the below steps in order to reset your Voyager tablet:

Step 1. With your tablet turned off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm printing out the instructions as it may take me several tries to get it done !

Okay, Please try and let me know the result.

Aparna Indresh
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing so far , I have a tech coming to trade wi-fi .

Okay, I understand. After check with the tech please let me know what have happened. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok !!

Thank you. See you soon.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh