Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I deleted my contacts accidentally on my samsung galaxy J7.

Hi this is *****...

Hi this is ***** *****, i deleted my contacts accidentally on my samsung galaxy J7. I have tmobile and they directed me to(###) ###-#### which was supposed to be google. They accessed by laptop and then in the end after they had all my info they stated one of my accounts had been hacked and i had no firewall and i needed to go purchase 2 separare itune cards each for $100, this doesnt sound right at all

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

What lost emails? i lost all my phone contacts

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

I have aol, but tomobile said to use google to retrieve

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

No only aol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, any suggestions on what i should do if the hacked my computer, i did change my gmail password, they didnt ask for my aol

Answered in 1 day by:
1/15/2018
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

I'm not sure why T-Mobile gave you that number. Google does not offer tech support.

From what you are describing about the connection to your computer it definitely sounds like a scam. No legitimate company will ask you for iTunes cards.

i ended up hanging up on them, but it did let them on my computer, so did change some password ***** went to another service, but they couldnt get my contacts back either

okay, what is the google email address that you used on the Samsung?

Okay, thank you.
Do you know the password ***** that email account?
it will cost $20 to call you?
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.
Can we set a time for you to call
can i call you at a specific time i have a appointment, or we can do throught chat
ok so can you retrieve my contacts that is my only question without a fee?

Do you know the password ***** the gmail account?

i no longer need your advice i am going to use the service where i bought my laptop thanks

your welcome,

Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Phone call session started
I did want a phone call, but then said i didnt need any more help before a phone call was made please do not charge my account, i will contact my bank and disput the charge

okay, I will make sure to let customer service know for you.

You will not be charged for the phone call.

Please refund charges of $37 and $20 as no call was done and i have no clue what the $37 was for i have already notified by bank
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician