Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I am the designated user and all working on my phone, but I…

Customer Question
I am the designated...

I am the designated user and all working on my phone, but I would like to add another user's phone so they can also view images on their phone. How can I do this? I am not going to be able to receive an answer to this, I am leaving work, so please send your response to***@******.***, I really do appreciate the effort.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ZTE Zmax Pro Z981, android version 6.0.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZMax? What have you tried so far?

Not mine, it is fine, I just want to add another user to same account.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/9/2018
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

We are not able to email customers, only answer them here.

You mean you want another user to view photos made on this phone, from their phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

I want my wife to also view the images from our security app as well as me but it said to talk to designated user, me, and I am not sure how to do that. I looked in device settings but still not sure how to add her.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to do this on?

Her phone is same as mine, Zte zmax pro model Z981 version 6.0.1

ok, what you have to do is use an app called Dropbox (which you get from the app store)

Both of you install it and use the same account

It will then upload the photos automatically when you make them and she can them see the photos from the app.

But this is how you will achieve this.

The images are live stream, I just want her to be able to access the live feed whenever she wants to with her phone, and I also can access live feed from my phone. I can't find the setting to add a user to this security account. I don't want to create photos and share them. Maybe something else?

Then you are not referring to your phone so please clearly explain what device you are referring to.

I thought I was talking to a Lorex Security system technician all this time, my mistake, I am having trouble getting the Lorex system to accept two users, it says on her phone to talk to the designated user, me, and I have Switch users, but not an add, Just wondering if there is such a thing on the system. I will have to get back with you, I am not able to give the device information at this time.

ok, but have her sign in using your credentials, what happens when you do this?

Richard, Android Specialist