Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have lost the colour on my Kindle Fire It just stays on…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is Pat. I have lost the colour on my Kindle Fire It just stays on Blue Shade and i cant findhow toget my colour bac

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

About 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Gone into setting, color, switching odd Blue shade etc etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/8/2018
Android Device Expert: info tech, Other replied 3 months ago
info tech
info tech, Other

Hello
Welcome
Whilst this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful you have success doing this>>>
Please reset the kindle by holding down (or slide to the right on early kindles) the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.
Let me know if you need more help OR if this does not work for you.

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Is this now working please?

info tech
info tech
info tech, Other