Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a kindle fire that I cannot charge. there seems to be…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle fire that I cannot charge. there seems to be a loose connection

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?

Yes i've used my sisters power cord and different outlets

Technician's Assistant: Is the charging port of your Kindle Fire clean, with the small tab inside unbent?

No does not appear to be

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/9/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

the plug is loose and not making conection
no thank you.

How old is the Kindle?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer