Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

It over heated and melted around the charger port. It can't…

Customer Question
It over heated and...

It over heated and melted around the charger port. It can't be charged or made oporational

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Zten817

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

For about a week now. it started sending 3 messages in duplicate. then melted

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/9/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer