Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I'm having a terrible time getting the mobile to accept the…

Customer Question
Please help, I'm having...

Please help, I'm having a terrible time getting the mobile to accept the sim card have tried it in the bottom slot and in the top . my phone is an unlocked KU9

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Never, it was a Christmas gift to my husband

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Thanks I will try this but the phone hasn't been used it tells me I can only use it for emergency numbers only and when looking through it it tells me that there isn't any SIM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/8/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer