Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I need help setting up Torque app on android to monitor HV…

Customer Question
I need help setting up...
I need help setting up Torque app on android to monitor HV battery status on my 08 Prius. I have a bluetooth connection to an android tablet that is working. I need to customize the Torque app, and import the proper plugins to monitor and graph the simultaneous voltage of the 14 different blocks in the HV battery. I have Torque pro app and do not know how to set it up to be prius specific, and how to obtain the plugins online to monitor battery blocks. I will attach a link to a website that shows the plugin I want to install. http://torqueloganalyzer.blogspot.com/2015/08/diy-hybrid-check.html I could help from a mechanic type, or an android apps support person to help walk me through. We can discuss how to pay for the extra service if you can provide hands on guidance. I really need someone familiar with the Torque app, or someone who can point me to an alternate app to display my battery health on an android, or macbook. I could drive 150 miles to meet someone familiar with the apps, from Greensboro to fayetteville, to Richmond. I am midway between Raleigh
NC, and Richmond va.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do. I need to know how to program my android for my 08 prius. I believe this will not include the ability to graph the battery voltages in action to assess battery health as seen here http://torqueloganalyzer.blogspot.com/2015/08/diy-hybrid-check.html I have opened the previous link, and accessed the GENII priuscsv.csv file which was retrieved by google as an excel spreadsheet and I am attaching here for you.
I hope you show me how to get me to the software to customize my Torque app on a 2 year old android 10 inch tablet, and import the battery monitoring features. It is almost 11 pm, and I must retire, but will look forward to your assistance.
Have you ever used this app and this battery graphing function? It looks incredible. I have 192,000 miles on my 08, and my last battery failed at 199,000. I bought a new battery from Toyota 2 years ago that was stolen from the back my car, and I am having someone build me a replacement with "good cells" I need a way to know if my current battery faces iminent failure (my mileage is not as good as my other prius cars), and if the new battery is properly tuned. This tool should do the trick.
Thanks very much for your expected help. Tell me if this is going to take you a lot f extra time,and we will arrange a tip, or expansion of scope, or a totally new add on question to be sure you are compensated.
Jim
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
here is the csv file
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Harry, I have to get up early for a frozen heating system, or I would stay up to dialog. When are you usually online? It is 10;54 Eastern time here now.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Harry, is there anyone else able to help me? I have had no response.
Thanks Jim
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer