Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I am unable to purchase any content on my Fire tablet. I…

Customer Question
Hi. This is Kathleen Wylie...
Hi. This is Kathleen Wylie. I am unable to purchase any content on my Fire tablet. I changed my email address recently, and found i had 2 Separate amazon accts. One was a regular acct, and my current one is a Prime acct. I noticed my tablet had my old email address. I tried updating the email, but I got a message's that this acct already exists, and if I verify the address, any other device i try to use this acct will be disabled. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/7/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer