Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I cannot remember my google password on my Samsung tablet. I…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my google password ***** my Samsung tablet. I cannot access my gmail from my tablet?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I went to the Best Buy store that I purschased the tablet from. Some how google disconnect me from my tablet, according to the Samsung guy. I cannot remember the exact date I purchased the tablet or my Google password?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried following the reset password ***** but every time I put in the security code numbers, I get a response that It does not recognize my account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am communicating from my work phone, not my tablet right mow

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/7/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help.

What is the email address that you need help with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot access my email from my Samsung tablet. Every time I try the email app. I get a blank screen that states “no email selected”?
I think the problem is that I am not signed into my google account? I cannot remember my password ***** the month that I purchased the tablet?

Have you tried resetting the password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have followed the reset password ***** I have the security code sent to my work email. When I enter the security code to reset my password, it states that it does not recognize my account

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around their security feature and reset options.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what does this mean? What can I do to access my email?

If you cannot use their recovery options then you will need to open a new account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that? Can I still use my same email address? Does it cost to open an account?

No, you need to use a brand new account and it is free to open.

Click here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F&ltmpl=default

Harry, IT