Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My LG 3 phone has frozen up. Last night at&t service said…

Customer Question
My LG 3 phone...

My LG 3 phone has frozen up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last night at&t service said this is a common problem with this phone and they are ub

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Unable to open it yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/6/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer