Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My ZTE cell as no Volume sounds not working how do I get…

Customer Question
My ZTE...

My ZTE cell as no Volume sounds not working how do I get fixed Freedom said it to you

Technician's Assistant: What ZTE product do you have?

My ZTE as Volume sounds need to fix it how I do this

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ZTE product?

No I need to fix my ZTE the volume not working how do I get done

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/5/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer