Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Authentication error on my Samsung Android 7. Looking.

Customer Question
Authentication error on my...

Authentication error on my Samsung Android 7

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Looking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

SM-G930V

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Restarting, wifi off and on, forgetting the network, airplane mode access it happened after I tried to initialize my new google home. my laptop won't access internet either.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not sure I want to continue with this. Didn't really like the ordering process and the $31. Didn't know what I was getting myself into. Not sure I would want to continue don't want to have to cancel it. Please advise I tried to cancel it and it went through
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please advise.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's the story? Been 30 mins. Please cancel trial subscription and confirm.
1/3/2018
Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your phone and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm driving now. Couldn't wait at home maybe 5 minutes call you back. Or to chat you back.
Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Sure, I will wait.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Unfortunately, I will not be back at that address where that network is until about 10 tonight. So what might I do about it, check in then? With you? Talk with someone else? What is possible?
Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Ill send you some instructions to follow.

Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Try to go into the settings of your router and try to change the Wifi name and Wifi password.

You can also try to change the channel to either 1,6,11.

This should definitely work or else let me know the status, we will see what can be done further.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I actually started by simply resetting the modem by unplugging and disconnecting everything and then reconnecting and it was magically fixed with no other action needed.Please let me know how to be sure my subscription is cancelled. I do not intend to purchase a monthly subscription. Thanks.
Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer