Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Forgot my passcode on my Kindel Fire. Last nite. Don’t know?

Customer Question
Forgot my passcode on...

Forgot my passcode on my Kindel Fire

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last nite

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Don’t know?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/2/2018
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the passcode/password, you have to reset your Kindle to factory settings. That is your only way to access your Kindle again.

Resetting will erase everything from it, you can re-register it with the same Amazon account you used on it to redownload your books without paying again.

Enter the incorrect password ***** multiple times(5+) and it will ask you to reset it. Tap Reset. If not, enter any of the passwords below to reset;

###-##-####/p>###-##-####/p>

If that didn't work, then enter resetmykindle (without space) in the password ***** and confirm it. This will reset your Kindle.

After resetting the kindle, you can redownload all your books to it using the same account you used to purchase them.

If you don't remember the password ***** your Amazon account, then you can reset it from here --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Android Tech