Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

We are looking for and want to purchase a remote control…

Customer Question
We are looking for...

We are looking for and want to purchase a remote control unit foir our PANDIGITAl photo frame.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

We are looking for a model number on the back of the unit. Just a minute.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Thanks for waiting. Model No. PAN 8002 W 02 T

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that is all. thanks.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
1/2/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer