Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have messed up google on my Samsung SGH-1337 Galaxy 4

Customer Question
I have messed up...

I have messed up google on my Samsung SGH-1337 Galaxy 4 cellular. I need to enable google....google services etc.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I assumed Google was my operating system. ATT is my service provider. Yesterday I wanted to turn off all the google play apps......constant updates are using my memory and I do not use any chat....games...options. Not much internet either....just email and texts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I ws i tried to sign in with google on my cell... ..they sent me a verification code G-493520....but I could not get back to the screen to enter it. So I went to email to sign in. I am not sure but I opened a new account. Just need google and all required google apps for proper operation turned back on. Cell will not allow me to ENABLE THE DISABLE button

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
1/1/2018
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

The question box to obtain a professional was misunderstood. I thought I was speaking with you. No, I do not need a lawyer.......... The Google mess in my cell phone, I need fixed.
I will need written directions to undo my mess. I am not a techie......am 71 and just need basic cell services. If a call is needed, it will have benefits....we can do later.
Where is your answer? I need this matter fixed to use my cell.

Please explain your issue in more detail

did not understand that Google is my operating system on my cell. I wanted to stop the constant upgrades to all the games, radio and movie software from Google. Don't ever use them.......taking all my memory. Disabled them.....then lost Google too. Must enable all that is necessary......but cell won't allow. Tried to log into Google....sent me verification code. Could not get back to page to enter it. Logged into email.....may have created new gmail account. Still can't enable Google software required. What do I do? Samsung cell.....SGH-1337....Galaxy 4 model. Verification code given was G-493520. Need instructions to get cell operational without additional charges. AT&T service. Can you activate Google from your end?
reside in rural Nebraska. No AT&T service facility here or Samsung dealer.
I have been 24 hours trying to get answers from your service. Re written info details 3 times now. If you are not google android proficient on Samsung......credit my visa and let me contact Google tech support. Your search engine set up brought your service up first on a Google tech support search.....my assumption was that you were Google.

We are not Google. I will send a request now for you.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer