Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I was waiting on vicy and a teck. Samsung s7. Android. I…

Customer Question
I was waiting on...

I was waiting on vicy and a teck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung s7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I can't make any percheses in my account

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/31/2017
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 month ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked that your payment information is up to date?

Go to www.samsung.com/apps on your PC and log in with your Samsung account ID. Once you are logged in, click on My Account to go to My Account page. On the My Account page, click My Apps tap, and then click Change Credit Card next to App Support on My Apps page. Once you are in the Add Credit Card page, fill out all required fields correctly and press confirm button at the bottom of the page, and your credit card information will be added to your Samsung Apps account.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer