Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I gave 2 of my grandchildren kindles for Christmas. I need…

Customer Question
I gave 2 of...

I gave 2 of my grandchildren kindles for Christmas. I need to register them properly so they cannot access my books on their kindles. Can you help me with this please.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I can access them now. This might be easier if you called me at(###) ###-#### Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I will try that. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Kindle Fire 8 and 10 Readers.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/30/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer