Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

This is about google has locked out my phone, i havent been…

Customer Question
Good morning, this is...

Good morning, this is about google has locked out my phone, i havent been able to use it since Christmas

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Christmas

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

They did that at the sprint store. they changed my password ***** then I changed it again yesterday. it said wait 24 hours, which i did and i still cant use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a dialer and text....at this point i dont care about anything else

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/30/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer