Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Android phone has been locked by google. I had forgotten…

Customer Question
My Android phone has...

My Android phone has been locked by google. I had forgotten my password ***** I went to recover my account and the code they keep sending to the phone that is locked

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes the iPad I am using is open however when I put in my email it tells me it is not account associated with google. However I went to open a new google and it told me my email was already in use

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but they keep sending it to my phone that is locked so I can’t retriv it. I gave my husbands phone number and they send the code but when I try to use it on my phone for the code it says wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

And will not send the code to my email

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went to Verizon this morning and they could reset the phone but I would lose it all. When I turn on my cell it says welcom then checking info . then it says google this device was reset to continue sign in with. Google account that was previously synced on this devise. They ask for my email or number and it goes on on not giving me the code. I also found another account that was synced with mine.***@******.***. It needs to go away.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Absolutely. My phone is my business I am a realtor. I have to be able to unlock my phone and they only way I can, is to get my current gmail account back. I need my email,***@******.*** to be to be associated with my phone number so I can get the phone unlocked. Please please help me. I cant loose all my contacts

What is the last password ***** you remember working?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was like Jaxon17
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you tell me why I keep being told when I try to use my gmail account it tells me there is no account found.***@******.***

Is your phone the Note 5 or is that your husbands?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mine is the Galaxy note 5
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
His email is***@******.***

Unfortunately, you will need a phone on your phone number to make this work.

There is a way to do this but it can take some time..

Go into your local cell phone carrier and ask for a loaner phone to be activated on your phone number then you can send a code to that number which you can use to reset your Gmail password ***** you can add that phone back to your account and use the new password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I will take this down and see if this will do it

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, IT