Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My android phone shuts down for no reason! Please help!

Customer Question
My android phone shuts...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verizon droid motorola

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

About two months, I have tried really nothing because I have no idea why it is doing that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/27/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer