Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I find my PIN # Galaxy s8. Android. I've actually…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find my PIN #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Galaxy s8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I've actually forgot my password ***** when calling for help they ask for my pin which I don't know.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/27/2017
Android Device Expert: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

Are you referring to your SIM card pin number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I called Verizon support to get a new password, having forgotten mine, they asked me for my PIN #.
Android Device Expert: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

ahh ok.... Thats just your account pin number that you use with customer service.. It would be a pin number that YOU would have setup with them....

Android Device Expert: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

Sign in OR Register if you have never used the online account before

I need you to go to CHAT and explain to them that you have forgotten your customer service pin number and they will take care of you.... They can verify your account another one then help you create a new number... Ive had to do this two once or maybe twice hahaha

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T