Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Received a voyager 3 tablet for Christmas my granddaughter…

Customer Question
Please..received a voyager 3...

Please..received a voyager 3 tablet for Christmas my granddaughter did not save the receipt and was wrapped in a scarf so no box I need an activation code to turn it on have model # fcc..ic sn disa but no activation code help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Just received it cant turn it on without activation code

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Was bought in Walmart in linden nj

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/27/2017
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 month ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The Voyager 3 tablet does not come with the need for any code prior to set up.
What is currently on the screen of your tablet
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
enter verification code
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
was bought in Walmart in linden nj
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
model number
rct6973w43 fcc id azhrct6873w ic-9903a-rct-6873w s/n t9gdfz0381h6 disa(###) ###-#### that's all the numbers I got
Okay, that is asking for the number from your purchase receipt. You can try and factory reset the Tablet.1. With your tablet turned off, press and hold the volume up (+) button. While holding the volume up (+) button, press the tablet’s power button until you see the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper on the screen. After a few seconds, the screen will change and you will see the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.2. Now you are going to press and hold the tablet’s power button, and without releasing the power button press down on the volume up (+) button. You should then see the screen below.3. Use the tablet’s volume up (+) and down (+) keys to navigate to and select the "wipe data/factory reset" option. To select this option, press the power button.4. The tablet is going to ask you to confirm your selection. Use the tablet volume up (+) and down (-) keys to navigate to and select "Yes – delete all user data." Once again, use the power button to select this option.5. At the bottom of the next screen, you will see "Data wipe complete." Press the power button to restart the system.6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCAIt is important to carefully follow the instructions and once done, the Tablet is returned to new and you can again set it up.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you I will work on it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
reset but still goes to the activation screen says please enter your activation code?????? says if receipt is lost you can enter number from bar code on box I have neither??????
Okay, unfortunately that is the anti theft code. If it was purchased with a credit card they may be able to retrieve the receipt that way.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
was told maybe there is a universal code???
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
payed cash

no, there is not a universal code.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer