Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

For phoneI cant receive texts or google numbers to let me…

Customer Question
For phone(###) ###-####I cant...

For phone(###) ###-####I cant receive texts or google numbers to let me into the phone. phone says it has a google lock on it since purchase new at Walmart.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

It's ok. browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a brand new phone. never been able to install google on it. it only worked at first to make and receive calls. Google never let passwords go through after reset by Best Buy Geek squad. Phone threw up a password ***** was never put on there. we couldnt get in so geek squad reset it. then phone never accepted any gmail mail or passwords

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/27/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer