Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Authentication problem with password. Amazon FireHD8. I just…

Customer Question
Authentication problem with password ...

Authentication problem with password

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon FireHD8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your FIREHD8? What have you tried so far?

I just received this for Christmas gift. I just entered my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm unfamiliar with this device, and am a newbe

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/25/2017
Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Android Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or is it something else?
What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It is the Wi-Fi wireless pasword. My internet modem is Time Warner/router device: not sure what you want here, so P/N570761-007-00 SS.D SBG6580C4 WPAPSK SBG6580020AC4 Model SBG6580 DOCSIS-3.0
I use a laptop wireless computer- a macbook.

Have you tried the characters for the WPA-PSK as the Wi-Fi password? It is case-sensitive.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

now I am trying to create an Amazon account. I have entered my phone number and
i keep getting the message Please enter a phone number.

Great, so the Wi-Fi password ***** ***** now.

- Did you have an Amazon account previously? If yes, can you select the option "If you already have an Amazon account:" (not Create Account option)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

No, I have never had a previous Amazon account

STEP 1:

- Cancel it for now. Then on your computer, can you please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then there, create an Amazon account.

STEP 2:

- Once that is done, on the Kindle, can you select the option "If you already have an Amazon account:" and sign in the Amazon account you've created in STEP 1 on the computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

how do I cancel this account?

Hold the Power on / off button Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and the do STEP 1 on computer first.

Is it letting you creating an Amazon account on your computer at the website I've provided above?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

I was unable to view your message on how to cancel my billing address. I kept getting the message to enter a phone number which I had done I am not a previous Amazon customer. I could not "continue". I also lost the text on how to register my device on line.Thank you.

1. Click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

2. There, click on option Create your Amazon account

- Then what happens?

Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 1 month ago

How is it going?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer