Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Its my cell phone. It's an LG4. ;'t know what to try -- I…

Customer Question
Its my cell phone ...

Its my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's an LG4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Don;'t know what to try -- I cant get the keyboard to come up to do texting

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/26/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer