Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Do not have internet connection. ZTR. An hour or so. Just…

Customer Question
Do not have internet...

Do not have internet connection

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

ZTR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

An hour or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need it fixed please

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer