Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I am not on a computer I am on a cell phone. I have found…

Customer Question
I am not on...

I am not on a computer I am on a cell phone. I have found your various screens to recover a password ***** as untransparent as they can possibly be. So far they have led to a vicious circle sending me back time and again to a recovery screen which asks for a password ***** I do not remember. I am on my cell phone and have no way of getting into my Google account and I am absolutely rigid with rage. Very truly yours, ***** ***** Pearl, how the hell do I send this response to you?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Come on, Pearl, pay attention. I'm on my phone now!!!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Pearl, what do I have to say to convince you? I am on my phone now. My AOL account works fine. My Google account has been screwed up by you people since the very beginning and that is the account I am trying to gain access to.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No no no no no no no no no!!!!!! You still do not seem to understand. My problem is with Google not with my phone, with my phone company, or my AOL account might. My problem is with Google!!?!!?!?!!?!!!!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
What the hell is going on?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please tell me what is going on?

Please, please, please call me at my landline phone. I can talk to the World on that phone without any problem but I cannot receive text messages on it. That phone number is *** ***-****.

I was told that the wait time for a response of some kind from you would be 8 minutes. I was told that before 10:00 this morning.
It is now 10:49 am. At 11:00 I will cancel all charges authorized by me for payment to anyone or any entity whatsoever with respect to the issues I am now having with Google.
12/23/2017
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay, do you still need assistance with this?

Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 month ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer