Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I am a contracter nose very little about computer all freeze…

Customer Question
I am a contracter...

I am a contracter nose very little about computer

all freeze nothingi move

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

My google ikencant start all freses

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP gogle crome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

6to7days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Need very good securiyt and viruscontrol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Android Device Expert: Answers by Eric, Developer replied 4 months ago
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know what specific issues you are having with the computer so I can give you the best assistance possible.

Hopefully you have read my previous replies to you, can you tell me if you are using an HP laptop with Windows, or an HP Chromebook?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer