Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My tablet rather. thanks for assisting. Just got it 4 days…

Customer Question
My tablet rather. thanks...

My tablet rather. thanks for assisting

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Just got it 4 days ago its a Galaxy Tab A, 10.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?

It has an unlocked lock and its goes around in circles for 1 hours now as if its ladoing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I was using wifi before trying to insert a sim card inot it for the first time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
The switch on button cant operate either. Thcover shows circular activity with an unlocked lock in hte circle thats all. Cant do anything with it. Was my Christmas present only 4 days old ;(
12/23/2017
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try pressing and holding the power button for up to one minute to force the tablet to shut down.

Then try turning it on again.

Let me know if that works?

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer