Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I contacted support earlier about not being able to download…

Customer Question
Hi, I contacted support...

Hi, I contacted support earlier about not being able to download android auto to my samsung phone. issue was not resolved so they had me contact

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Customer:***@******.*** but all I got back was a e-mail sending me back to support. helo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

We reloaded google play store app and but got the same errors.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/22/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no