Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Its my samsung galaxy amp. i forgot my password. At 5 pm…

Customer Question
Its my samsung galaxy...

Its my samsung galaxy amp . i forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

At 5 pm

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the screen lock password?

1. Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
  2. Next press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
  3. You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
  4. After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
  5. Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
  6. Then select option "reboot system now".
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer